The medical facility of our health and wellness complex has physiotherapy rooms, a standard hydropathic, a shower room, a mud bath, urological, dental, massage and procedure rooms, a room for monitored bowel cleansing, an inhalation room, a phyto bar, laboratory and diagnostics unit, a facial room, and a pharmacy. It is also equipped with all the necessary tools that allow to control the effectiveness and safety of treatments. The most important monitoring methods include ultrasound, functional, electrocardiographic, and laboratory diagnostics, Holter ECG monitoring and 24-hour blood pressure monitoring.
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 14:00, 15:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00
Sunday: day off
Physical therapy (PT) is one of the steps towards a healthy future for your body.
Therapeutic exercises in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex is the main form of physical therapy. In our resort it is carried out in groups daily, in the fresh air, once a day – 20 to 30 minutes long. The exercises are not only therapeutic: they also help to prevent illnesses.
The specialists of “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex encourage the guests of our resort to exercise on a daily basis and make it a life-long habit.
Exercises will help you to keep your muscles strong and contribute to well-being that positively affects your health
SALT THERAPY ROOM IN BOROVOE
The healing properties of the salt caves were discovered by the scientists many centuries ago. While studying this phenomenon, the doctors realized that it was due to the special microclimate generated in the salt caves. A consistent temperature and atmospheric pressure, a particular humidity level and a high concentration of microparticles of salt and negative aeroions in the air contribute to the healing properties of the salt caves.
Since then, for hundreds of years people have been trying to recreate the microclimate of the salt caves artificially in order to use their therapeutic effect in any location, regardless of the climate. They have finally managed to do it – in the last century. And at that time a new direction in medicine emerged – a salt therapy.
Salt therapy takes place in the salt therapy rooms. From the inside these rooms are completely covered with salt blocks; apart from the blocks there are special devices called salt generators which spray salt aerosol to the salt chamber. Salt aerosol has an anti-inflammatory effect, it removes allergens, pathological microorganisms and bacterial flora from the body, dilutes the mucous secretion, improves the immune system response, and soothes the nervous system. Besides, the design of the room itself is very relaxing. So, for example, the salt therapy room in Borovoe in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex is equipped with cozy armchairs, soft lighting and relaxing background music.
Who is salt therapy good for?
Salt therapy can be used either as an independent treatment or as a complementary treatment. As an independent full-fledged treatment, salt therapy is recommended for people with allergies, maxillary sinusitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, bronchitis and bronchial asthma. As an augment treatment, this therapy may be indicated for people with such conditions as neurosis, hypertension, joint diseases, dermatitis, and radiculitis.
The salt therapy room is absolutely harmless, which means that even pregnant women and young children can use such treatment for purposes of prevention of viral infections. In the salt therapy room in Borovoe in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex there is a separate room for children with a variety of toys that will entertain them during the treatment. During pregnancy, salt therapy helps to relieve morning sickness.
Usually, the salt therapy course includes 10 to 25 sessions, daily or every other day. Your physician orders the treatment after going over your health history.
Advantages of treatment in the salt therapy room:
- environmentally friendly;
- highly effective;
- no contraindications or side effects;
- can be easily combined with other types of treatment;
- has a powerful immune stimulating effect;
- comfortable procedure;
- relaxing effect.
There are special rules that should be followed in order to get the maximum effect from visiting the salt therapy room in Borovoe in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex. You can read the rules before starting treatment or consult with your doctor.
Attention! The first salt therapy sessions can cause complications in people with respiratory diseases, so the procedure must be done under the doctor’s supervision. After several sessions the relief will come, health will improve, and the disease will begin to recede.
You can receive more detailed information by calling us at:
+7 (71636) 78-101
+7 702 059 20 20
The medical and rehabilitation unit of “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex
“Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex introduces the doctors that are on staff at the medical and rehabilitation unit:
- Ultrasound specialist;
- Laboratory doctor.
Consultations with other specialists are available upon request.
Unit equipment and services
Clinical diagnostic laboratory
The laboratory conducts research in the following departments:
The laboratory is equipped with exclusive tools for rapid diagnostics that within 1to10 minutes provide accurate results: the analysis of the urine, the blood chemistry values, complete blood count. The laboratory has the following devices: the blood and urine analyzers, 1000x magnification microscope, urine rapid-response analyzer.
Functional Diagnostics room
The room is equipped with a 12-channel electrocardiograph with a spirometry unit (BTL-08 MTEKG, made in Russia). This system is designed for recording dosimetric control of the detailed analysis, diagnostics, as well as ECG recording, and it includes a wide variety of functions; it’s easy to operate. The device is equipped with rechargeable batteries, which makes it portable. To control heart rhythm or blood pressure, our cardiologist conducts Holter monitoring, 24-hour blood pressure measurement (BPM). These tests are very important because they allow to control the differences in heart rate and blood pressure over a long period of time. Patients can perform their routine activities when wearing this device.
It is equipped with LOGIC-5 device for examination of abdominal organs, pelvic organs, thyroid gland, mammary glands, etc.
Urology work room
It’s equipped with “Andro Gin KAP-ELM-01” that is used in accordance with the doctors’ prescription.
Colon irrigation room
“TRANSKOM NS-2000” ( made in Spain) device is designed for hydrocolonotherapy.
Pneumopressotherapy room (lymphatic drainage)
BTL-6000 LYMPHASTIMEASY is a device designed primarily for treatment of lymphatic swelling of the extremities, as well as improving blood supply in the extremities. The device performs a periodic pneumatic compression – pressotherapy. The extremities to be treated are placed in an inflatable sleeve in which massage is performed by filling this sleeve with compressed air through a hose system controlled by the control unit. Each sleeve consists of numerous interconnected air chambers that get filled in particular cycles. Lymphatic drainage activates lymph flow in the lymphatic system, improves lymph flow in critical places and boosts metabolism. The channels of the lymphatic system are responsible for the intake and outflow of waste product from the body. The lymphatic system plays a crucial role in the body’s immune system.
Magnetic therapy room
The room is equipped with “ALMA” general magnetic therapy device that benefits the entire human body with a uniform low-frequency cyclic-rotating magnetic field.
General magnetic therapy
- Immune system disorders;
- cerebrovascular disease;
- consequences of ischemic stroke;
- hypertonic disease;
- respiratory diseases (obstructive bronchitis, bronchial asthma);
- uterine fibroid.
Low-frequency magnetic therapy
Equipment used: ELF-984, AMT-02 portable device.
- consequences of closed brain injuries, encephalopathy of various origins, ischemic stroke;
- trophic ulcers, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis;
- damage to peripheral nerves;
- diabetic polyneuropathies and vasotopia.
Laser therapy room
Equipment used: “Mustang 2000”, BTL-5000Combi-1 (magnetic laser therapy).
- Damages to skin and skin diseases (trophic ulcers, burns, pruritic dermatosis, etc.);
- disorders and injuries of musculoskeletal system (metabolic, rheumatic, non-specific arthritis, epicondylitis, bone fractures);
- diseases of cardiovascular system (coronary heart disease, hypertension);
- diseases of respiratory system (bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma);
- diseases of peripheral nervous system (neuralgia, neuritis, spinal osteochondrosis).
Light therapy room
The light therapy room is supplied with an LSN -1 sunlamp, UGN-1, UGN-01 M, and ORK 02M irradiation devices.
- Slow healing wounds and ulcers, including trophic ones, and neurosis.
- increases the body’s resistance to various infections;
- for developing resistance to colds;
- for treatment of common pyoderma;
- for prevention and treatment of rachitis in children;
- stimulates hematopoiesis;
- compensates for ultraviolet insufficiency.
Local UV irradiation
- treatment of arthritis of various origin;
- treatment of trachitis, bronchitis;
- treatment of purulent wounds, ulcers, erysipelas;
- treatment in ENT practice (rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis);
- treatment of psoriasis, eczema, pyoderma.
Equipment used: UHF-80-04 “STRELA”
- inflammatory, acute purulent processes of various localization;
- acute and subacute inflammatory diseases of various internal organs;
- injuries and disorders of musculoskeletal system.
BTL-6000 Combi is a module of microwave (decametric wave) therapy.
- subacute and chronic inflammatory diseases of internal organs;
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Equipment used: ET-10 ET-20, Radius-01 FT, “Potok-1”.
- consequences of injuries and disorders of the peripheral nervous system (plexitis, radiculitis, neuralgia);
- treatment of injuries and diseases of the central nervous system (craniocerebral injuries, cerebrospinal and spinal circulation disorders);
- vegetovascular dystonia, neurasthenia;
- disorders of the digestive system;
- hypertension and hypotension;
- exertional angina.
Equipment used: NT 10.
- inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases with severe pain;
- consequences of injuries and damage to the musculoskeletal system;
- inflammatory diseases of the peripheral nervous system;
- diseases of the respiratory system, digestion, genitourinary system;
- post-operative and post-injection infiltration;
- Raynaud’s syndrome;
- diseases of ENT-organs.
Equipment used: “Iskra-3”
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system with pain;
- perceptive deafness;
- neurocirculatory dystonia;
- varicose veins in lower extremities;
- trophic dermatosis, eczema, neurodermatitis.
Equipment used: EnPuls version 2
The shock wave accelerates the healing processes, regenerates tendons and soft tissue, reduces pain, improves blood circulation in the tissues.
- prominent heel;
- arthrosis of the joints;
- tendon disease;
- back pain, joint pain;
- muscle pain;
- accumulation of salts in joints, tendons and muscles.
With us you will forget about any illnesses, stress or excessive fatigue you might have. You will get recharged and start feeling the harmony of your body and soul again.
MEDICAL SERVICES INCLUDED IN ACCOMODATION COST
The course of treatment can last for 6, 10 or 14 days. The doctor puts together an individual program based on the health status of the guest, and it includes the following medical and wellness procedures:
Consultation with the medical specialists:
This treatment method uses such physical factors as currents, magnetic field, laser, ultrasound, various types of radiation: infrared, ultraviolet.
The therapeutic effect: improves blood and lymph circulation, relieves pain, stimulates the immune system, treats swelling, restores normal function of organs and tissues, increases work performance.
Ozokerite is a unique substance of natural origin.
The healing effects of ozokerite are determined by its thermal and mechanical factors. Ozokerite increases the skin temperature in the affected area by 2-3 ° C at a depth of 4-5 cm with short-term (5-40 sec.) spasm and subsequent vasodilation, enhances the blood flow, has an anti-inflammatory, relaxing, absorbable, pain relieving effects and boosts metabolism,.
Dental: gingival irrigation with mineral water “Maybalyk”
This mineral water has anti-inflammatory and desensitizing effects, and it reduces permeability of cell membranes, reduces bleeding, and contributes to a healthy growth of bone tissue and teeth.
- Charcot douche;
- underwater shower-massage;
- fan douche;
- circular douche.
Hydrotherapy is a therapeutic and an anti-aging procedure.
Hydrotherapy has a combination of mechanical, thermal and chemical effects. The nerve endings of the skin become irritated and, as a result, a nerve impulse appears.
A thermal effect helps to increase metabolism, stimulates blood circulation and enhances the secretory activity of the pancreas and the stomach.
Warm or hot water has a sedative and analgesic effect; it reduces the muscle tone, stimulates activity of the endocrine system and “triggers” immune processes.
Types of baths:
Balneotherapy benefits a human body altogether.
Anti-stress: it has a calming, analgesic effect; relieves fatigue, eliminates stressful situations, and normalizes sleep.
Restorative: it has a favorable effect on memory, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and stimulates brain activity.
In “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex the intake of mineral water is two times daily.
Sulfate-chloride-sodium-magnesium mineral water “Kulager-Arasan” is a lightly mineralized water of mixed anionic-cationic composition without “specific components”. It is used as medical table water. Sulfate and magnesium ions contained in this water make it therapeutic, activating secretion and biliary drainage. Sulfate ions significantly reduce activity of gastric secretion, increase motility and accelerate the passage of nutrients through a small intestine, and mucus in the stomach coagulates. Sodium and potassium ions regulate water and salt metabolism.
Indications: chronic gallbladder inflammation, chronic pancreatitis, peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum in remission or subsided relapse without hemorrhagic tendency, penetration and suspicion of the possibility of malignant changes, functional diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, metabolic disorders (obesity), chronic fatigue syndrome.
Phyto therapy is a method of treating disease using medicinal properties of plants and the medications made from them. Medicinal plants contain a complex set of natural chemical compounds and have various benefits for a human body.
An oxygen cocktail is an oxygenated drink that contains a mixture of vitamins. It normalizes blood pressure, the gastrointestinal microflora, improves renal blood flow; the toxins and the metabolic product get excreted faster.
In “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex we offer a dietary menu. Doctors recommend diet for people with various diseases.
- The organs of the digestive system (chronic gastritis with increased, insufficient, preserved secretory function and impaired motor-evacuation function of the stomach outside the acute phase, gastroduodenitis, gastric ulcer in remission, some diseases of the post-operative stomach, chronic hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesia and gall bladder, etc.);
- Genitourinary system (chronic pyelonephritis without signs impaired kidney function, chronic cystitis, etc.);
- Metabolic disorders (obesity, diabetes, impaired mineral metabolism, gout, etc.);
- Prevention and treatment of iodine deficiency diseases (thyrotoxicosis, endemic goiter);
- Cardiovascular system (IHD-angina of exertion 1-11 FC, hypertension 1-11 stage A with circulatory failure not greater than stage 1 and severe atherosclerosis, vascular spasms);
- Nervous system (neurosis, with predominant violation of the function of cardiovascular system, neurocirculatory dystonia);
- Musculoskeletal system, muscle cramps;
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, depression;
- Chronic intoxication, including by heavy metals.
Fermented milk – koumiss – is used all year-round in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex. Its physical, biological and chemical qualities make it a valuable therapeutic nutritional product. Adding this fortified drink to all types of treatment enhances an overall effect. In 200 ml. of koumiss the protein content is 3.2, fat content -2.0, carbs content -10.0, and 78.0 kkal. After using koumiss a positive effect is noted: improved body condition, alleviated pain and no feeling of heaviness in the upper abdomen or in the right hypochondrium, normalized stool, reduced bloating, which is explained by the content of lactic acid in koumiss that suppresses putrefactive processes in the intestine. The use of koumiss is important for treatment of diseases of cardiovascular, respiratory systems and gastrointestinal tract with reduced secretory efficiency; the milk and carbon dioxide contained in koumiss contribute to the regulation of secretion of gastric acid, improving appetite, alleviating pain and ridding of the feeling of heaviness in the upper abdomen.
Therapeutic exercises are a powerful therapeutic tool for medical rehabilitation; it includes a set of physical exercises aimed at treating, rehabilitating and preventing diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Physical exercises help to strengthen the back muscle corset, increase joint mobility, reduce the load on the spine, and also revitalize the body in general.
Healing terrenkur walks (Nordic walking)
The benefits of energetic walking with Nordic poles are almost the same as those of running, but it excludes any injuries. These walks are recommended for elderly people, beginning athletes, people with spinal diseases, and overweight people who have difficulty moving.
The benefits of Nordic walking:
- It trains 90% of the muscles of the body,
- reduces the load on the knees and joints,
- improves functioning of the heart and blood vessels,
- increases the amount of endorphins in the blood,
- burns fat;
- effectively trains legs.
An excellent therapy for colds and upper respiratory system diseases.
Top indications for health treatment in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex
“Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex uses primarily natural resources in therapies for prevention and treatment of ailments.
Climate with fresh air
Favorable for respiratory diseases of non-tuberculous nature.
- Chronic bronchitis and tracheobronchitis of non-specific nature.
- Residual effects after acute pneumonia, dry or exudative pleurisy.
- Atopic, infectious-allergic, occupational, mild to moderate bronchial asthma in the remission phase with mild insufficiency of the I-II degree (treatment only during a warm season).
- Bronchiectatic disease in the phase of remission with pulmonary heart failure not greater than I degree.
- Recurrent bronchitis and bronchitis deformans in the remission phase.
- Reconvalescents after acute pneumonia, prolonged bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis without exacerbation (treatment only during a warm season).
- Condition after surgical treatment of the lungs, not earlier than 6 months after surgery.
Favorable for people with diseases of cardiovascular system.
For adults and children:
- Rheumatism in inactive phase, 6-8 months after relapse, including with mitral valve defect, in a compensation state or with circulatory inefficiency not greater than I degree, without damage to the heart rhythm and capacity.
- IHD of functional classes I-II with rare strokes, with circulatory inefficiency not greater than I degree, without damage to the heart rhythm and capacity.
- Atherosclerotic cardiosclerosis without stenocardia or damages to cardiac rhythm and capacity, with circulatory inefficiency not greater than I degree.
- Arterial hypertension of the I-II degree with benign progression, without damage to the heart rhythm, with circulatory inefficiency not greater than I degree.
- Cardiosclerosis after a previous myocardial infarction from over a year ago, without stenocardia attacks or with rare mild attacks, without damage to the heart rhythm, with circulatory inefficiency not greater than I degree.
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia of hypertensive, hypotensive, cardiac and mixed types with moderate and general neurotic syndromes.
It is extremely useful for diseases of ENT organs.
For adults and children:
- Recurrent and chronic diseases of the nasopharynx (rhinitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis).
- Condition after surgical treatment of diseases of the nasopharynx, at least 2 months after surgery.
- Chronic laryngitis.
- Chronic diseases of the sinuses.
- Chronic otitis media: mesothympanites and epithympanitis in remission.
And also with diseases of the nervous system.
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system (radiculitis, neuritis, polyneuritis), in a chronic stage.
- Neuritis of the facial and trigeminal nerves in remission.
- Neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis of the spine (reflex, neurodystrophic, radicular).
- Diseases of the autonomic nervous system (vegetative-vascular dystonia, migraine, Raynaud’s disease).
- The consequences of traumatic brain injuries in the compensation stage.
- Vascular diseases of the brain in the subacute and chronic stages, long-term consequences of a stroke.
- The disease of civilization: symptoms associated with overwork and stress (overwork, split attention, headache, anxiety, non-specific pain).
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia.
- Long-term consequences of traumatic brain injury in the stage of compensation.
- Childhood neurosis.
Mineral water of Lake Mai-Balyk with high content of bromine and magnesium salts;
Mineral baths, being a part of the treatment, produce multiple effects. The combination of physical and chemical properties of mineral water irritates the nerve endings of the skin of the patient. The gas released from the water along with air enters the lungs. On top of that, certain elements of water enter the blood through the skin and mucous membranes together with gases and active biological substances formed under the influence of mineral water in the skin. As a result, diverse reactions develop in the patient’s body causing significant changes in various physiological systems, organs, tissues, metabolism, higher regions of the central nervous system. It significantly improves the function of the heart, lungs, organs of the digestive system, blood-forming organs, and the genitourinary system. And it also improves all types of metabolism (protein, carbohydrate, fat and etc.).
The mud of Lake Balpash-Sor
Mud therapy is widely used in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex. It is one of the most popular and very effective methods of the resort therapy. The silt mud of Lake Balpash-Sor has valuable physical, chemical and biological properties that altogether benefit the entire human body. The mud of Lake Balpash-Sor is characterized by a large number of the colloidal complex (10.07) with high content of colloidal iron (0.33) of the crystalline skeleton (14.37), which is indicative of great plasticity – one of the most important characteristics of any therapeutic mud.
Radon water, the spring on the territory of “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex
Very effective for people with skin diseases.
For adults and children:
- Eczema (chronic stage, winter form) – true, seborrheic, dyshithrotic form.
- Neurodermatitis (limited, diffused) outside the acute stage.
- Psoriasis (limited rash, chronic stage, winter form without erythroderma and arthrosis).
- Acne, non-complicated.
It has a healing effect in diseases of the genitourinary system in men.
- Chronic non-specific prostatitis, epidemiitis in remission with limited infiltration without urethral structure and residual urine.
- Disorders of the sexual function.
We offer an integrated approach to the rehabilitation treatment. The medical staff of the resort strives to find a sound approach to optimization and individualization of the therapy for patients. Along with traditional health treatment, rehabilitation programs for patients with various pathologies are available, which ensures consistency and continuation of the recovery process.
Clinical and scientific studies prove that koumiss produces diverse effects on the human body and shows high potency in treatment of a wide range of diseases:
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- chronic gastritis, cholecystitis, enterocolitis;
- functional disorders of the gallbladder and colon;
- chronic non-specific lung diseases;
- diseases of central nervous system;
- diseases of blood-making organs.
The immunocorrecting properties of koumiss open up wide possibilities for its use in the complex treatment of infectious, autoimmune and oncological diseases to prevent influenza, acute respiratory diseases, and prepare for a surgery.
It is used for digestive system disorders.
For adults and children:
- Chronic gastritis with reduced and retained secretion and secretory insufficiency, not in the acute phase.
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in remission or subsided relapse without hemorrhagic tendency.
- Postoperative patients that had peptic ulcer and it’s been at least 3 months after surgery.
- Functional disorders of intestines with impaired motor-evacuation function.
- Chronic hepatitis, cholecystitis without a tendency toward frequent relapses, without jaundice and changes in the blood.
- Dyskinesia of the biliary tract and gallbladder.
- Gallstone disease, except cases complicated by infection and frequent relapses, as well as those requiring surgical intervention.
Mineral medical water “Kulager-Arasan”
According to the report of the Central Research Institute of Balneology and Physiotherapy, “Kulager Arasan” is brine chloride-sulfate-sodium-magnesium water with bromine. Water is used for medicinal purposes in the form of baths diluted to mineralization of 20-50 g / dm in the treatment of various diseases of the cardiovascular system, musculoskeletal system, functional disorders of central nervous system, metabolic disorders, as well as for enteral use in treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Mineral water is used for inhalation, dental, gynecological irrigation and other local procedures. During the treatment at the resort the intake of mineral water is highly important.
13 exclusive recovery programs combine diagnostic, corrective, informational and educational methods of the rehabilitation medicine:
- bronchial asthma;
- chronic simple bronchitis;
- atopic asthma;
- allergic rhinitis;
- hay fever;
- frequent colds;
- chronic pneumonia;
- ENT diseases.
- extends the period of remission of respiratory system diseases;
- improves overall quality of life.
- chronic coronary heart disease;
- arterial hypertension;
- improves the heart function and vascular tone;
- optimizes the function of all the organs and systems;
- normalizes basic hemodynamic parameters (pulse and blood pressure);
- tendency toward normalization of the lipid exchange.
- cervical, thoracic and lumbar osteochondrosis;
- disc herniation;
- deforming arthrosis of the joints;
- pain relief;
- restores the motor activity;
- extends the period of remission.
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- vegetovascular dystonia;
- astheno-neurotic syndrome.
- better mood;
- increases workability;
- restores autonomic nervous system;
- optimizes the function of all the organs and systems.
“Slim figure” (anti-cellulite)
- damaged microcirculation and metabolism in the subcutaneous fat;
- reduced vitality of skin;
- skin aging prevention;
- body shape correction.
- normalizes metabolic processes;
- stimulates cleansing of the body at the cellular level;
- helps to solve the problem with excessive weight, to make the figure fit and slim.
“Cleansing the body of toxins and restoring impaired functions”
- chronic cholecystitis;
- functional diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- metabolic disorder (obesity);
- allergic conditions (vasomotor rhinitis, bronchial asthma, etc.);
- chronic fatigue syndrome.
- restores microflora;
- normalizes functions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- boosts the metabolic processes;
- improves skin condition;
- lightness and flexibility appear in the body;
- increases the immune defense.
- damaged bones and joints;
- limitation of mobility;
- pain and stiffness in the joints when walking.
- reduces pain;
- improves blood circulation in the area of the damaged joints;
- eliminates muscle tension;
- improves joint mobility;
- restores metabolism.
“Enhancement of man’s health”
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the male genital area, including chronic prostatitis;
- prostate adenoma;
- erectile dysfunction.
- eliminates chronic inflammation;
- improves microcirculation in pelvic organs;
- improves general and peripheral blood circulation;
- improves endocrinologic and metabolic syndromes;
- restores the reproductive function.
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the female genital area;
- uterine fibroids;
- pelvic adhesions;
- fibrocystic mastopathy;
- irregular menstrual cycle;
- rehabilitation after a gynecological surgery.
- eliminates chronic inflammation;
- improves microcirculation in pelvic organs;
- improves the general and peripheral blood circulation;
- improves endocrinologic and metabolic syndromes;
- restores the reproductive function;
- improves the quality of life.
“Prevention of premature aging”
With age we start experiencing metabolic disorders, sclerotic and dystrophic changes in the internal organs and tissues, and chronic diseases emerge on top of that. Such changes progress if there is poor nutrition, insufficient physical activity, bad habits and other adverse factors. As a result, the body ages prematurely, the physical mobility decreases, and so does the life expectancy.
- increased mobility;
“Smooth gait” (varicose veins of the lower extremities)
- heaviness in the legs;
- swollen, tired legs;
- foot fatigue during walking;
- pain and cramps in the legs (especially at nights);
- dilated veins;
- spider veins and nets on the legs;
- trophic changes (thickening of subcutaneous tissue;
- darkening of the skin on the legs);
- chronic vein diseases (varicose veins, phlebitis and thrombophlebitis).
- eliminates swelling and pain in the legs;
- improves the condition of the lower extremities without surgical intervention;
- reduces the risk of complications of venous diseases;
- maintains the quality of life and improves venous disease prognosis;
- improves the motor activity;
- improves the psycho-emotional state.
“Obesity and consequences of overeating”
- metabolic disorders;
- alimentary-constitutional adiposity.
- normalizes metabolism;
- weight loss;
- general well-being;
- restores the psycho-emotional state.
Indications for treatment:
- seronegative rheumatoid arthritis;
- functional insufficiency of 1st, 2nd degree;
- psoriatic arthropathy;
- post-traumatic arthrosis.
- reduces pain;
- improves the blood circulation in the area of damaged joints;
- eliminates muscle tension;
- improves joint mobility;
- restores metabolism.
Electrocardiogram (ECG) is an important method of examination of patients if there is a heart disease in question. Electrocardiography is also used to diagnose ischemic changes in the heart muscle.
- 1750 tg.
Mud applications contribute to the regulation of metabolism, affect the nerve endings of the skin and the cell elements and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- 750 tg.
Lymphatic drainage is a hardware massage aiming at improving the circulation and normalizing lymph drainage.
- 1750 tg.
Androgyn is a treatment of various functional disorders and inflammatory processes of the reproductive system in men and women, chronic diseases of the genitourinary tract, as well as hormonal disorders.
- 4 840 tg.
Hydrocolonotherapy is a gentle washing of the large intestine aimed at removing all the accumulated toxins, detoxing it and restoring the normal intestinal flora.
- 9 650 tg.
During an ultrasound exam the doctor evaluates the structural changes of the particular organs.
- Abdominal organs – ultrasound of the gallbladder, pancreas and spleen – 6 800 tg.
- pelvic ultrasound – 4 600 tg.
- ultrasound of the prostate and bladder with determination of the residual urine volume – 5 600 tg.
- ultrasound of the thyroid gland – 3 550 tg.
- ultrasound of the mammary glands – 3 750 tg.
- ultrasound of the kidneys – 6 300 tg.
Analysis and laboratory tests
Laboratory studies are conducted to assess the state of the metabolic processes and the patient’s health, and for that purpose a wide range of biochemical and clinical studies is used.
- Complete blood count – 1 250 tg.
- Urinalysis – 650 tg.
- Blood glucose – 600 tg.
- Cholesterol Rapid Test – 800 tg.
- Complete blood count – cost depends on your physician’s order.
Medical procedures room
In the medical procedures room they take blood for laboratory testing and make various types of injections.
- Intravenous drip infusion (IV) – 1 300 tg.
- intravenous injections – 500 tg.
- Intramuscular injections – 300 tg.
Pantotherapy is a highly effective method that helps to prevent premature aging, strengthens immune system, relieves stress and restores the nervous system, removes toxins from the body, and it is also a powerful natural remedy for combating radiculitis, joint diseases, atherosclerosis, physical fatigue and sexual dysfunction, and heart diseases.
Deer antlers (panto) is a natural product of high biological potency obtained from the spongy substance of the antlers of a young red deer; it is well-known throughout the world and it has been used in the traditional medicine of Southeast Asia for more than 2000 years.
Healthy properties of deer antlers
- normalizes sleep, increases mental and physical performance after suffering from serious illnesses, as well as asthenia;
- slows down the aging process;
- improves the condition of patients with atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, peripheral circulation disorders, osteochondrosis, arthrosis;
- activates the protective functions of the immune system and the body in general, resistance to colds;
- improves sexual function (impotence, prostatitis);
- improves the condition in patients with stress-related diseases (neurosis, neurasthenia, peptic ulcer disease);
- helps to quickly recover strength and improve the state of the musculoskeletal system;
- rejuvenates skin and preserves the effect for a long time;
- It works universally: regardless of the type of person and his initial condition.
This, of course, is not the full list of benefits of pantotherapy for human body, but it is enough to realize how universally therapeutic deer antlers are.
As we mentioned earlier, pantotherapy includes a variety of procedures using the deer antler concentrate. Pantotherapy in any form is the most beneficial if used in an integrated approach.
Pantotherapy in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex is recommended for patients with the following illnesses:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of the genitourinary system, including infertility;
- lesions of the skin;
- nervous system diseases, including Parkinson’s disease, arthritis and sleep disorders;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- digestive system diseases, gastrointestinal tract;
- surgical interventions;
In “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex the pantotherapy is applied in the form of the following procedures:
- antler baths;
- antler applications;
- antler steam room;
- microclysters with antler solution.
Antler baths in Borovoe
One of the most effective methods of pantotherapy is antler baths – water procedures using the deer antler extract. This is a complex procedure that affects the entire body and helps to recover from serious illnesses.
The effect of antler baths is as follows:
- rejuvenation and cleansing of the body of toxic accumulations;
- improving quality of blood;
- getting rid of nervous and muscle tension;
- elimination of the manifestations of varicose veins, normalization of the blood pressure;
- improvement of health in gynecological, dermatological pathologies, diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Awakening of the internal reserves of the body, restoration of physiological functions, an increase in general tone and resistance of the immune system to diseases;
- slowing down the aging process, boosting metabolism;
- improving sexual function;
- lowering blood cholesterol;
- improving the patient’s condition in case of stress-dependent diseases (occupational neurosis, vegetative-vascular dysfunction, sleeping disorders, decline in physical and mental strength, depression, irritability, peptic ulcer).
Antler steam room
The antler steam room is most often called the antler barrel. This procedure takes place in a wooden barrel – most often cedar – filled with steam. The steam is generated from the antler solution and it activates the biologically active substances contained in the antler extract.
A big advantage of the procedure is that the doctor can supervise and control the concentration of the antler solution. This makes the antler steam room a very subtle and individual method of treatment and rehabilitation.
Treatment in the antler steam room in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex in Borovoe brings the following results:
- eliminates physical and mental overwork;
- increases the body’s immune defense;
- eliminates joint pain;
- slows down the aging process of the body;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- restores potency in men;
- improves general state in women who go through a menopause.
The procedure is recommended as a part of the mixed therapy for patients with inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, peripheral nervous, respiratory and genitourinary systems of non-specific and specific origin in subacute or chronic stages.
The use of the antler solution through microclysters produces the following effect:
- activates the body’s immunity and increases resistance to infectious diseases;
- It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, absorbable effect;
- improves blood circulation of pelvic organs.
The procedure can be used as an addition to antibacterial solutions or as an independent healing method for mild pain.
Microclysters with the antler solution in “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex in Borovoe are ordered for patients with the following health conditions:
- respiratory diseases;
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diseases of the genitourinary system.
The procedure is recommended to be carried out daily or every other day. The clinical effect is noticed after 5-6 sessions.
Antler application is a cloth moistened in a warm antler solution. The compress is applied to sore joints, the injured places and other problem areas of the body.
- 1 750 tg.
Antler bath is a wellness SPA-procedure in which all the beneficial properties accumulated in the antlers penetrate the human body; it results in boosting the immune system, providing better resistance to stress, slowing down the aging process, increasing and normalizing metabolism, healing the reproductive system disorders, joint pain relief; the body gets restored and rejuvenated, while the symptoms of chronic fatigue disappear.
- 7 300 tg.
Antler steam room
Antler steam room, also known as antler barrel, is a procedure aimed at revitalizing the whole body. It is carried out in a wooden barrel – most often it is a cedar barrel – which gets filled with the steam with an extract from red deer antlers.
- 5 520 tg.
Microclyster with antler solution
Therapeutic microclyster with antler solution is recommended for some diseases of pelvic organs.
- 2 750 tg.