During an ultrasound exam the doctor evaluates the structural changes of the particular organs.
- Abdominal organs – ultrasound of the gallbladder, pancreas and spleen – 5 100 tg.
- pelvic ultrasound – 3 500 tg.
- ultrasound of the prostate and bladder with determination of the residual urine volume – 5 100 tg.
- ultrasound of the thyroid gland – 2 700 tg.
- ultrasound of the mammary glands – 2 900 tg.
- ultrasound of the kidneys – 2 800 tg.
All procedures are ordered by the physician of “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex.
Strictly follow all the recommendations of the doctor prior to the ultrasound exam.