During an ultrasound exam the doctor evaluates the structural changes of the particular organs.
- Abdominal organs – ultrasound of the gallbladder, pancreas and spleen – 6 800 tg.
- pelvic ultrasound – 4 600 tg.
- ultrasound of the prostate and bladder with determination of the residual urine volume – 5 600 tg.
- ultrasound of the thyroid gland – 3 550 tg.
- ultrasound of the mammary glands – 3 750 tg.
- ultrasound of the kidneys – 6 300 tg.
All procedures are ordered by the physician of “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex.
Strictly follow all the recommendations of the doctor prior to the ultrasound exam.