JSC “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex invites you to enjoy stone therapy.
Hot stone therapy is a comprehensive massage during which warm volcanic stones are used.
It is a wellness and harmonizing procedure for your face and body, a mysterious ritual for total relaxation. Each cell of the body becomes charged with warm energy of stones and minerals.
Produced by Earth, sanded by water, sun and wind, stones are a source of a natural, cosmic power. The specific energy of stones eliminates tension and stress, and neutralizes negative energy.
“Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex brings the world of pleasure to you!
Health benefits of stone therapy:
- Beneficial effect on the peripheral and central nervous system (after deep relaxation, people get fewer headaches, immune system becomes stronger and sensitivity to stress decreases).
- Relieves muscle fatigue and increases muscle tone.
- Strengthens metabolic processes in the body (fat deposits burn quickly, the aging process slows down). Increases skin tone and elasticity, cleanses pores and removes toxins.
Advantages of getting hot stone therapy:
- Stone therapy contributes to a deep relaxation, harmony of the internal state, which relieves stress and tension.
- Thanks to heat, blood circulation and metabolism get a boost. The cells of the body receive more oxygen and necessary nutrients.
- The weight of stones along with the massage of soft tissues enhances lymph circulation, the products of metabolism are excreted quicker, and your body detoxes.
- Such care, once it becomes a part of a healthy and active lifestyle, helps to strengthen the immune system and muscles.
- Also possible: reduced inflammation, accelerated rehabilitation processes. Thanks to heat, muscle pain decreases. Stone therapy promotes production of endorphins too.
Stone therapy is effective for people with the following health problems:
- Joint pain, muscle hypertonia, back and neck pain;
- Anorexia and bulimia;
- Stress, anxiety, and agitation;
- Digestive problems and constipation;
- Depression and mood swings;
- Fluid retention;