In connection with the situation happening throughout the world – spreading of Coronavirus – we ask that you comply with all the preventive measures.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, use hand sanitizers, try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands;
- Wear disposable medical masks in crowded places;
- When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth and nose with a paper napkin or the crease of your elbow (immediately dispose of the napkin);
- Avoid crowded places;
- Avoid contact with people with signs of respiratory infections as much as possible (stay at least 1 meter away);
- Avoid trips to foreign countries, especially those with unfavorable epidemiological situation.
- If you just came back from one of these countries, talk to your doctor and get a check-up!
The main signs of Coronavirus infection:
- labored respiration;
- fever (38 ° C and above);
- coughing, sore throat.
Important! There is a possibility if an asymptomatic infection. Symptoms are similar to those of a common cold or flu.
If you experience any of these symptoms, stay at home and seek medical help immediately!
With care for your health, “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex!