Pomegranate is a fruit that’s not only delicious, but also quite healthy. Pomegranate is rich in vitamins (B, C, E, P) that positively impact human health:
- Increases hemoglobin level. The most well-known property of pomegranate is its ability to fight anemia. If you suffer from anemia, drink half a glass of diluted pomegranate juice 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for 2 months. And in order to elevate hemoglobin level, they recommend eating pomegranate. It also contains a lot of vitamin C that enhances iron absorption.
- Reduces blood pressure. Pomegranate seeds gently reduce blood pressure in people with hypertension. Dried pellicles of pomegranates added to a cup of tea help to calm the nervous system, get rid of anxiety, and regulate night sleep.
- Increases hormone activity. Pomegranate seeds contain oils that restore hormonal balance in the body. So, rather than spitting out pomegranate seeds, eat them, especially if you have menstrual cramps, go through a menopause or suffer from headaches.
- Disinfects mouth and throat. Pomegranate peel infusion or the juice itself can be used for gargling (in tonsillitis and pharyngitis), mouth rinsing (in gingivitis and sore mouth). Tannins relieve pain, while organic acids eliminate infection.
- Replaces insulin. Pomegranate fruits belong to the category of products that are not only allowed, but also benefit the health of people with diabetes. Take 60 drops of juice 4 times a day before meals. In just 3 days your blood sugar level will drop significantly.
- Removes radiation from the body. The juice of pomegranates is recommended to those who work with radioactive isotopes or live in the area with a high radiation level.
- Relieves inflammation. Pomegranate peel infusion helps to fight various inflammatory diseases (of kidneys, liver, ears and eyes, joints, female organs). Here is how you can prepare the infusion: pour 1 glass of hot water over 2 teaspoons of shredded bark, boil it for 30 minutes over a pan of simmering water, strain it, get rid of excess water and dilute it with boiled water to the initial volume. Take 50 g 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Heals the skin. If you have problems with your skin or you have acne or lesions with pus, a mask of slightly fried, crushed pomegranate peel with butter or olive oil will come to the rescue. Store the mixture in the fridge and apply to the skin no more than twice a week. Pomegranate peel powder can effectively treat burns and scratches.
Take care of your health,
“Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex!