26 days until New Year’s! Staying safe during the holiday season is very important. We have prepared some safety tips for you. Please remember the following:
- You should not use fireworks, if you do not understand how to use them or if the instruction is either not included or written in a language you do not understand.
- Use only commercial grade Christmas lights on your Christmas tree.
- Do not repair or re-use the fireworks that did not go off.
- Do not use fireworks in the areas with strong wind gusts.
- Do not point rockets or fireworks at people or throw firecrackers under their feet.
- Stand at least 15 meters away from lit fireworks.
- Do not bend over lit fireworks.
- Do not decorate your Christmas tree with cloth or plastic toys.
- Do not cover the tree stand with cotton wool.
- Do not carry fireworks in your pocket.
Follow these simple rules and stay safe!