with the terms of the booking rules agree

Swimming does miracles with a human body. Below are a few facts in favor of relaxation that involves swimming. “Okzhetpes” health and wellness complex has a swimming pool with four lanes.
Length – 25m.
Width – 12m.
Depth – 1,7 m.

Hours of operation:
Tuesday thru Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Lunch break 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Monday is a cleaning day.
Children under 3 are not allowed in the pool.
Children under 16 are allowed in the pool only if accompanied by their parents.

8 good reasons to start water therapy

Impressive results with little effort

Swimming is a great opportunity to exercise without causing unnecessary stress to joints and bones. In the pool the body becomes lighter. If you go into water waist-deep, the body will become twice lighter. And immersing up to your shoulders or neck will make you feel only 10% of your body weight, while the remaining 90% are held by water. To sum it up, a swimming pool is an ideal environment for sports, especially for those who suffer from arthritis or excess weight.

Muscle tone improvement

Swimming helps to significantly strengthen muscle tone and make muscles stronger, especially in comparison with other physical activities. For example, during a normal run the only resistance for the runner’s body is air of low density. Density of water is 12 times higher and any movement requires a lot of effort, so training in the water is much more effective.
In addition, swimming is particularly valuable for women: it fortifies bones that become fragile after menopause.

Flexibility

During swimming the joints and ligaments are in constant motion: circular arm movements train the shoulder joints, while smooth leg movements strengthen the knees and pelvic joints. Besides, swimming benefits spine: during swimming it stretches, misaligned vertebrae get back into place improving the spine’s mobility and flexibility.

Healthy heart

In addition to abs and triceps, swimming trains one more muscle, the most important one in our body – the heart. The exercise during training in the pool strengthens heart for it to perform its critical function: to contract and pump the blood, which leads to a significant improvement in the blood flow.
The studies have shown that swimming helps to combat internal inflammatory processes that often lead to cardiovascular diseases. Apart from that, swimming reduces the risk of development of the coronary heart disease among women by 30-40%.

Weight control

Swimming is recognized as one of the most energy-consuming sports, so, it is recommended for those who control or have just begun to control their weight. So, for example, 10 minutes of breaststroke swimming, on average, helps you to get rid of 60 calories; swimming on the back brings that figure to 80; freestyle makes you lose 100 calories within the same time span, while butterfly stroke beats them all – 150 calories off! Swimming for 30 minutes three times a week reduces the risk of type II diabetes in men by 10%. The scientific studies conducted among women showed even more impressive results: in order to reduce that risk by 16%, one 30-minute workout every 5 to 7 days is sufficient for women.

Asthma treatment

Optimal humidity in the pool makes swimming for asthma patients not only comfortable, but also helps them to fight attacks in the long run. A study conducted by scientists proved that children with asthma are much less likely to seek help after a 6-week training course. And many of them did not experience asthma attacks for a long time – for a year and even more. Even if you do not suffer from diseases of the respiratory system, it will be useful to know that swimming helps to increase lung capacity and helps you to breathe properly.

Lower cholesterol level

Believe it or not, but the body’s health is directly related to cholesterol or, to be exact, to the amount of cholesterol in the blood: the lower the level of the “good” cholesterol (HDL) and the higher the level of the “bad” (LDL) one, the worse we feel. Swimming helps to maintain a proper balance of lipoproteins in the blood and improves the condition of the blood and lymph vessels.

Improving brain activity and reducing stress

That’s another benefit of swimming which scientists associate with an increased production of the endorphins, “the hormones of joy”, that regulate our mental well-being directly. Besides, the relaxing effect of swimming can be compared to that of yoga: it also has a combination of exercises aimed at muscle and joint stretching along with proper breathing techniques. Swimming is close to meditation, because the sound of breathing water brings calmness and clears your head, and helps to concentrate too. In addition, during swimming, neurogenesis and nerve cells lost due to constant stress occurring in the body get restored. Swimming in the pool can solve many health problems and make you look more attractive.

Booking Online payment